Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kindle Apps


Tomorrow will be the official announcement/celebration that my young adult novel SCREWING UP TIME has been released as an e-book. But I know people have already started talking about it, so I thought I’d go ahead and put up some information.

If you don’t have a Kindle, you can still read the novel. You can download a free Kindle app here (Kindle app for PC) that will allow you to read the book on your computer. If you have an iPhone, iPad, etc., the iStore has a Kindle app. Or you can click the various devices and I've put in links to the apps. And here's an app for Android. And one for Blackberry.

If you have a Nook, I will have the book available soon at Barnes and Noble. (Once B&N and I work out the kinks with my account.)

Here are some other links:

SCREWING UP TIME on Amazon This takes you to the place where you can buy the novel.

SCREWING UP TIME blog This takes you to my brand new book blog. (Don't worry, I intend to still write this blog.)

Thanks for everyone’s support and encouragement!!


BTW, if you enjoy the novel, please rate the book and write a review. (It helps with publicity and search engines.)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Connie! I'll be looking for the book in Nook format!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete