Friday, September 4, 2009

Building Immunity

I'm not sick. I call it "building immunity." I also don't have H1N1 because I refuse to get something known as "swine flu."

Apparently the only way you can create antibodies for cold viruses, is to run a fever, sneeze, blow your nose a lot, and rest on the couch. And if it weren't for the fever, chills, and congested head, it would be great--I got to read a whole thriller today. (The Perfect Fake was very cool and involved forged cartographs and exotic locales.)

So, that's what I'm doing: reading and manufacturing antibodies...I'm not sick, really.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I hope you, er, take a break from building immunity soon...

    Thanks for the comments:) Tell Luke that the reference to "tomato" was a quote from Scooby-Doo and the Pirate Ghost. Heh, just ask Ariel:) I'm sure she will start writhing like an electric fan at the mere thought of it!

    ReplyDelete