Thursday, July 9, 2009

United Breaks Guitars

This post is for everyone who has ever been abused by corporate America. For example, it took me months to get Compaq to fix a brand new laptop--I got the run-around, the pass-the-buck, and the it must be your fault, not ours. It's no wonder that companies are failing. If they can't be responsible, they don't deserve to survive.

Enjoy this video "United Breaks Guitars." A creative person takes out his frustration with the irresponsibility of United Airlines.

(Many thanks to my tech guru, Ariel, who showed me how to embed and resize U-tube videos--she used her Texas-Instruments-I'm-way-cool-at-math-calculator to reduce dimensions without making everything look weird.)

3 comments:

  1. Heh heh. Nifty. Down with those who do not take responsibility!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just goes to show that people should learn to play an instrument that's small enough to carry on so that they don't have to check it--like the violin :)

    I'm so happy that the resizing worked! I can't imagine how I used to survive without my TI-84.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You survived by knowing your basic math facts, like 4 times 8 for example.

    ReplyDelete